LOGistICAL 2: Mall Rats
About This Content
LOGistICAL 2: Mall Rats is a large open-world, strategy, puzzle game where you transport different cargoes to complete all the towns and businesses throughout the United States of America.
Unlike LOGistICAL 2: Vampires, LOGistICAL 2: Mall Rats is not about sprawling rats.
Mall Rat: "a young person who frequents shopping malls, usually for social purposes"
Mall Rats is more along your traditional type of LOGistICAL game with an emphasis on puzzles. There is both the tough consumption towns as well as non-consumption "idle" malls to complete.
Mall Rats' roads is in the style of LOGistICAL 1 with straight lines between towns.
Mall Rats covers all the states capitals of the USA with an additional 1000 towns.
Travel is between the state capitals and then down to each of the towns and businesses.
The businesses are the malls of the USA. There are a lot of them and some are huge.
Mall Rats uses big, fast trucks with lots of puzzling town locks to figure out.
Complexity lies in identifying the long supply chains in order to unlock critical resources.
Each LOGistICAL module has many unique things to do. In LOGistICAL 2: Mall Rats you can:
- Get truck speed ups by fixing roads
- Unlock towns by completing businesses
- Roads to towns and businesses are all of the highest quality, so don't need upgrading.
- Find the industries throughout the map. Upgrade them so you can build your own.
- Over 150 industry types.
- Businesses don't consume resources.
- Businesses have a score based on the resource amounts.
- Complete businesses to gain truck boosts.
- Truck boosts include a super speed multiplier.
LOGistICAL SummaryThe whole game is a huge puzzle while each town is its own little piece of puzzling. There are thousands of town and businesses to complete.
Plenty of towns are easy enough. Some take complex planning. Do them in your own order. Get bonuses for completing regions and contracts.
Some cargoes are easy to get. Others you have to create in industries. Use existing industries and build your own.
The further you get from the start the more strategies you have to use.
Boost up your trucks with bonuses. Last truck delivering gets the bonus.
The towns, roads and map are to scale. Current or historical industry placement. It is very educational as well as entertaining.
There Is Plenty More to Keep You On Your toes.Towns consume the cargoes you are trying to get to completion.
Big trucks are great for moving lots of stuff, but can't travel everywhere.
There are lots of broken roads that need deliveries.
Upgrade the industries for better exponential throughput.
Cargo stores can sure come in handy.
What! I can't take my big trucks across the water on a ferry.
... and what is with those quarantine checkpoints?
Complete towns, roads, industries, contracts, regions and states for lots of in-game and Steam achievements.
LOGistICAL 2: Mall Rats continues version 2 of the LOGistICAL puzzle family. The map has been enhanced and the towns are everywhere plus many other new functions.
Many new LOGistICAL 2 updates will also be backward compatible for LOGistICAL 1 modules.
- New road mapping
- Thousands of mini towns to complete with many different resource requirements
- Hundreds of towns and thousands of businesses and other places to complete
- Supply and finish many large cities
- Work your way through the long complex maze of road enhancements to finally allow all your large trucks access across the state or country
- Road upgrading
- Many, many other small and large puzzles and situations to complete.
LOGistICAL 2 brings you all the fun and puzzling of LOGistICAL with even more towns, more puzzles and much more to do.
- OS: Windows 8 or later
- Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256+MB with 1024x768 resolution
- Storage: 300 MB available space